[AT] Off topic wood chipper

Greg Hass gkhass at avci.net
Mon Jan 28 14:50:40 PST 2008

I know very little about wood chippers.  However, I am interested in them
and last year someone had this topic on the list.   The message and the
original which started the topic are copied below.  Earlier this afternoon I
checked the website mentioned and it is still good.  I make no
recommendations or anything, but am sending it strictly for informational
purposes.

Greg Hass
Michigan's Thumb
I don't know what they're selling on Ebay.  I've got one of these Befco
chippers:
http://www.befco.com/products/bushmaster/default.html

I've had it for several years & put a good bit of stuff through it.  At the
time I bought it, it seemed to be about the only thing between the small
yard chippers and the big Vermeers.  I've had good service from it.

Bill Bruer