[AT] Digitizing LPs (Vinyl) Was Re: The Wreck Of The Old 97/OT

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Jan 28 07:45:22 PST 2008

The main reason they don't support .wma is because it is a proprietary
format. Being an open source project Audacity likes to support other
open file types.

However there is a cure for you, Use audacity to record the files into
.wav files. Then use a batch converter to convert them to .wma format.

http://www.blazemp.com/convert_wav_to_wma.htm
http://www.wma-converter.com/

or from the great creator of .wma
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/forpros/encoder/default.mspx