[Farmall] Spam> Whats new(old) in your shop

Rob 69barracuda at mchsi.com
Mon Jan 28 09:53:36 PST 2008

Well I don't have a shop....and my '47 H won't fit in my garage so I
work on it outside. It's been sitting the last few months due to an
electrical problem. Got a break in the weather (and I really needed to
grade the roads!) so I chased the gremlin away and she fired right up!
(bad battery cable as it turned out). I still have to carry a jumper
pack around as the battery is shot. Also fixed a fuel leak. Next is the
Hydraulic system....all the hoses leak and the lift all dosen't'

I also found out she ain't big enough to drag the road scraper when it's
got a load of dirt/mud on it (it dosn't have wheels...just a mobile home
hitch with railroad track welded to the bottom, works great IF you got
something big enough to tow it). I think I need a bigger tractor (like
anybody's ever needed an excuse to get a bigger tractor, right? <laughs>)

Rob

PS Hey Karl, still got that M? (although I still want a crawler...)