[Farmall] Whats new(old) in your shop

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 27 18:14:32 PST 2008

Working on a Kubota?!? Have you officialy bought up and repaired every last
12 series on the West Coast?

As for pristine mags, I once opened one up with what I thought was an
original coil, other than that they were all well used.

I did get the privilege of tearing down a Super-A back in 89 that had never
had the head or pan off. No too pristine with 30 years of dirt and grease on
it!

John