[AT] Help with Radiator Leak, Please?

John Valdez johnvaldez at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 27 17:19:40 PST 2008

Thanks for the all the good ideas fellows.

When the weather breaks and it stops freezing I
will get out and fix the radiator using one or more of the suggestions.

Around here we get a few days of frost each
winter, usually lasting up to a week at a
time.  Then we are back to the more temperate 40° Fahrenheit

When the work is completed, I will let you know
what I did for the fix and how permanent the repair was.

Wayne

At 10:02 AM 1/24/2008, I wrote:

>I am looking for a good and cheap fix on an old radiator. I don't
>think I can use "good" and "cheap" in the same sentence, but here is
>my question.
         (snip)

>Now, here is the question -- Does anyone here have any suggestions
>that I might try to make a near "Invisible" repair to the radiator?
>
>This may be off topic, for which I apologize.
>

>Wayne
>Vancouver Island, BC

==

If you decide to forward this email to others in
your address book, please delete the forwarding
history, including my email address!

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from
me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore
a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

++

Tip for Today:

Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the
toilet seat by simply using the
sink.