[AT] The Wreck Of The Old 97/OT

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 27 10:33:52 PST 2008

Good Morning, making cd's is not hard to do, I belong to a local
freecycle group online and everything anyone wants rid of, or wants can
be posted for giveaway, no money or trading allowed. I received a box
with several hundred Cassette tapes and I had an old cassette player , I
bought a cable that connects the player left and right channel sound
output into the line input on my computer soundcard I just recorded the
songs as mp3's and then picked the ones I wanted and burned them to a
cd. You might need a special recording program to do old records to
cancel out some of the noise from worn grooves on the records. All you
would need to do records is a turntable and proper cabling to hook it to
the computer. I use the Linux Operating system and don't know just what
you would need to record in Windows. Linux comes with all the necessary
programs to do anything like this..Ed