[AT] The Wreck Of The Old 97/OT

John Grant jfgrant at zoomon.net
Sun Jan 27 09:38:43 PST 2008

Hey Ralph, GOOD to hear from you! I know a guy in Arizona who is a computer
freak and he does is using bunch of "stuff" he has built etc. Sound is a
good as the original. Just a long way to Az. !  We'll find a way yet. I'll
bet someone on this list has done it. I'd like a few in particular to listen
to while driving my tractor (John Deere 630 Standard) on trail rides etc.
(necessary tractor ref.) Keep Warm!!!   JG