[AT] The Wreck Of The Old 97/OT

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 27 08:52:34 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Grant" <jfgrant at zoomon.net>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:12 AM
Subject: [AT] The Wreck Of The Old 97/OT

>I also have a stack about 4' high of LP vinals covering everything from Ken
> Griffin organ to Old Tyme Bluegrass, even some hard to find Red Clay
> Ramblers. Wish I could put them on cd's.  John G. In Mich.

John, it is possible, I just haven't figured out  how to get good sound
quality out of it. I experimented a bit with a free program that allowed me
to record the music off the record player onto the computer drive, then burn
them to a cd. I was not satisfied with the sound so didn't go very far with
it.

Ralph in Sask.