[AT] (no subject)

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Jan 26 07:09:37 PST 2008

    Richard;
    Track and undercarriage parts are pretty much non-existant for these
machines and very expensive to have fabricated.
    Case built the 310 series tractor for many years and were many changes
to the systems. Some parts are still available for the "C" through "F"
models.
    I would place the value at not more than $1000.00.
    I was fortunate with my 320 to find a complete rolling chassis at the
local scrap yard from a M3 forklift with a lightly  used undercarriage and
final drives and switched the complete unit to mine. Now it is like new.

                    Gene