[AT] Michigan 75A engine questions

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Jan 25 13:24:53 PST 2008

    Mike;
    A good source for piston rings is Dave Reed from Elkton, Maryland. He
can make or supply any size and combination of piston rings for any
application and his prices are better than OEM.

    His business name is  Otto Gas Engine Works. Phone number is
410-398-7340  email is  otto at dol.net

    Dave also has a long line of parts for a lot of older tractors,
especially Case, JD and AC. Great guy to deal with.

                        Gene