[AT] Michigan 75A engine questions

Mike 1countryguy mdo_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 08:45:29 PST 2008

Any one on the list have more ideas on sources of engine parts?  I have used it for years as a great loader for loading manure on our dairy farm...so as much on topic as u can get.

specs. Waukesha 190 GLB, bore and stroke-3-3/4" by 4", 6 cyl gas, 265 cu. inch
(not the same engine as the 1650, 88, or super 88 oliver)

several posts have referred me to nw. ohio and indiana--thank you---and they cant help.  So if anyone has some ideas i sure would appreciate.  Sure do want to keep the old iron running as long as the owner can run them.....thanks again