[AT] Spam> Fwd: For the red tractor guys

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:09:06 PST 2008

Welcome to Sweden Dave!

I began reading the comments but before I got bored, I got a few giggles (No
I'm not Walt) out of reading comments about the forest being some kind of
southern USA forest twelve years old. It's a Swedish forest from up north
though there is a slight possibility that it's from the southern highland.
Sure do have very little with unemploeyed American forestworkers to do. The
photographer must be some kind of suicide candaidate, the safedistance from
a machine like that are above 300 yards if the sawchainbreakes segments
could fly like bullets.

Mattias

P.S. It's much more spectacular to watch at night, theese machines have
after the last two years wintorstorms worked 24/7 instead of 24/5