[AT] Here we go again

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 19:03:21 PST 2008

Ralph, I do Webshots also and not that pleased with all the garbage that's
on there..when looking at my own albums.  They do have a total download
program so you can keep your uploads though..I need to do that on a buddy's
fast connection...just for insurance.  I don't know what to recommend..some
like Fotki.

They're right..could disappear any day.

Best regards and good Luck,
RickinMt.