[AT] Spam> Fwd: For the red tractor guys

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Jan 24 14:45:20 PST 2008

Mattias,  I think that Slicer1982 guy is the one who doesn't understand.  He
seems to think we don't.  If those trees are in the US they are are on the
west coast or up north.  They aren't in the S/E.  They aren't the right type
tree.  My guess is they are in Canada.

A pine tree that tall in the SE US would be close to 100 years old.   Even
the fast growing trees that the timber companies have developed are no
bigger than your arm in 12 years.

Charlie