[AT] Here we go again

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Jan 24 14:36:05 PST 2008

Larry,  store all those pics on CD NOW.  I had about 600 pictures
mysteriously disappear from my hard drive.  They were vacation pictures I
took in Hawaii last Feb and I hadn't gotten around to putting them on CD.
I think I already told the list about it.  The pictures are still there but
4 different software programs later I can't save them.  I still don't know
what caused them to go away.

Oh by the way, Yahoo is about to lay off a few hundred folks.  Seems My
Space and the other social networking sites are cutting into their business
pretty hard.

Charlie