[AT] Here we go again

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Thu Jan 24 13:30:44 PST 2008

I would like to second Mike's recommendation. I have almost 19,000 pictures
using 15.86 GigaByte of storage on Fotki, mostly antique tractor related, and
the reason I use Fotki is that it allows you to organize the pictures the same
way one can organize a Hard Disk with folders, subfolders and albums. I believe
I'm paying either $30 to $40 a year to have unlimited storage. The $0.09 ea 4 x
6 prints they offer are excellent. Haven't tried bigger ones yet. I converted to
Fotki when Photopoint disappeared in 2002.

For reference here is my Fotki URL:  http://public.fotki.com/deanvp/

PS: I would strongly discourage anyone from using any site for storing their
only digital original.