[AT] Help with Radiator Leak, Please?

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Jan 24 11:01:17 PST 2008

Well if your trying to hide the repair. First remove the fins around the
damaged tube(s) Now crimp the ends and solder them to stop the leak.
Test it. Now find another radiator and cut a chunk out of it that will
fit into the hole you have. Split the tube(s) so they will slide over
the repaired tube(s). Apply some epoxy to the split tube(s) and put them
in place. Rake the fins to match and spray the entire radiator with a
coat of THIN flat black.

--
Steve W.
Firefighter,EMT,Fire Police