[AT] ATIS frozen up?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 22:36:08 PST 2008

Snow.

Sounds kind of like some danish hunters around or place they comes to the
first week of deerhunting every year. They have all the latest equipment
which makes it almost impossible for them to walk and even harder to do it
silent. Then they get out late in the morning (might have something to do
with some beverages) and leaves their posts to early at the evening
(thirsty). We could see one of them from our house last year sitting there
all evening leaving before the last really good thirty minutes and voila we
saw a few deere's where he sat :-). But thoose guys are more lazy than
uncautious. They're cautious with the guns and makes sure to find wounded
Deere's, but they are a bit funny.

Mattias