[AT] ATIS frozen up?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 06:47:27 PST 2008

Woods from the forest, that would take some real wide tracks :-( Yesterday's
storm wasn't as hard as predicted so I will have to continue to use the
chainsaw to get the trees to the ground. Then I'll probably have to wait
till summer to get them out of the forest :-( But I don't miss the lapponian
mold but the kids do.

Mattias