[AT] Some ads from the 1/19 Lancaster Farming

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Jan 20 11:53:28 PST 2008

I let myself get suckered in to bidding on and winning one of these
things on eBay a few years ago.  When I was young and simple.  I am no
longer young.  I received a round flat piece of very light gauge sheet
metal obviously cut out with tin snips, 3 holes drilled in it fairly
evenly spaced around the perimeter, and three sheet metal screws from
some hardware store all painted green with a rattle can.  Mine is still
NOS, but not sure where it is.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA