[AT] ATIS frozen up?

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 05:27:45 PST 2008

Love it, now it is up to 10.  What I did is stick a electric heater in a toy
red wagon in the pass floor. Set the heater in it and then set a peice of
tin over top of it to hold the heat down.
Soon as this coffee is gone in my cup im going to go get some more wood. I
imagine theres 2-3 more truckloads cut up from yesterday. I would much
rather cut than load. That outside wood boiler loves wood when it gets like
this. And I like to keep it happy.
We dont get very many days where the grounds froze enough to drive on around
here, and them cow turds are like driving through a creek bed small boulders
:-)
Well take care im gone to see if I melted the dash and glovebox down yet,
and if not to bad off to load wood.
Kevin Mosier