[AT] ATIS frozen up?

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 04:10:31 PST 2008

Farmer you cold ?  I been thawing out the old Dodge all night. Put a
waterpump on it a few days ago and used the old antifreeze after plain water
to check for leaks.
Then today I er yesterday I was going to drain the weak stuff down and add
antifreeze. But in the process of cutting a couple loads of wood (grounds
froze good now) I was planning on fixing the antifreeze on the last load.
And run a stick of wood in one side and out the other of my right hand (ow)
so I didnt get to the antifreeze until about 01:00 and it was crispy then
but that worked out ok
with a cardboard in front of the radiator. I was able to warm it up and
drain out a gallon, then add a gallon of the good stuff. Well the heater is
still frozen so I have an electric  heater in the floor trying to thaw it
out for it bursts. Now I just have to baby sit the heater so it dont burn
the old truck down :-)
Keep warm>
Kevin