[AT] ATIS frozen up?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 19 09:32:21 PST 2008

My thoughts exactly. Noticed on CNN this morning that the frigid Canadian
air is reaching deep into the U.S. and the word "wind chill" is actually
mentioned.
Today is relatively warm at -2F and no wind. Yesterday we saw a 'high'
of -12F and a brisk West wind made it pretty unpleasant to be outdoors.
I worked a little while outside this morning before my fingers became too
cold to hold a wrench (with two pairs of mitts on) and I decided I had more
pressing work indoors.:-)
Not much activity at the new forum either. I've been uploading a few of my
vintage harvest pictures over there.
http://www.atis.net/forums/showthread.php?p=116#post116

Ralph in Sask.