[AT] (no subject)

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Jan 19 07:59:36 PST 2008

You know,  I don't know what I've been busy doing but I didn't even notice
it had been 3 days with no list traffic.  The bad weather is closing in here
fast.  It's 38 F and drizzling now but the temp is supposed to drop a little
all day and snow is expected tonight.   I guess it's already snowing in
central and western NC.   Don't think we'll get more than a couple of
inches.

Mattias,  you must be getting the tail end of that warm weather and
storminess we had last week.  If the mess we are having now makes it's way
to you, winter will be ON.  Get your woodpile built up!

Charlie