[Farmall] Gauges

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jan 18 07:22:34 PST 2008

You can buy those gauges new from a variety of sources, and used ones
should be easily found at tractor salvage yards. Go to <www.atis.net>
and click on "Salvage Yards" for a list of places by state. Here is one
source of new gauges:
<http://www.tractorpart.com/farmall_parts_gauge_original.html>

As far as the hydraulic pump, if you have the transmission driven (also
referred to as the "belly pump") Lift-All, I am not sure it is worth
rebuilding. They aren't all that great to begin with, and I have three
of them sitting around waiting for the scrap man to pick them up - they
make good boat anchors. If you have the engine driven pump, rebuild kits
are available from Case IH, but goos replacements probably cost almost
as much as a whole tractor.

That is, of course, just my opinion,

Mike