[AT] Tractor Shipping Info needed

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Jan 16 08:59:05 PST 2008

If the book I'm looking at is correct the 540 weighs only 4,295 lbs.
Why not just put it on a 7,000 GVW trailer on the back of a pick-up
and haul it 300 miles yourself? If you are not set up to do this
there must be someone in a nearby club or bar who would be glad to
make a few extra bucks for a day's work.
	Dave

--------
David Rotigel
rotigel at alltel.net