[AT] Snow plowing - Alan Nadeau?

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 16 05:16:56 PST 2008

Francis,

So far we've had 75% of a normal winters worth of snow.  Right around 60" so
far, normal yearly average is just under 80".   The bulk of that was in
December, something like 53" for the month.  If things follow the pattern
snowfall will taper off for the next month or six weeks.  Once the
temperature drops and stays cold there isn't enough moisture in the air to
make much snow.  December and March are our big snow months, last time we
had a heavy December the snow faucet turned off on January 5 and we didn't
get snow again until early March.

Alan