[AT] Need help locating a tractor guy

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Jan 15 11:46:04 PST 2008

I am trying to locate a gentleman who has a very large collection of
restored tractors in S. Florida (mostly old John Deeres and
Caterpillars).  Within the last year or so there was a nice article
featuring him and his stuff in one of the farm magazines (it wasn't
Antique Power or 2-Cylinder magazine).  If any of you happen to
remember that article and what magazine it was in please let me
know.  I might be able to contact him that way.   Thanks!    John W.

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon