[AT] Neat jack idea

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 14 09:34:22 PST 2008

I've not had much experience with those jacks.  I don't own one but have
used one a time or two.  It seems to me that it needs two things. 1st  an
offset bend of about 15 degs or so just in the handle above where it goes in
the jack. That would help with the finger and smashing problem.  2nd a
locking detent of some sort to make sure the handle is all the way in the
jack and that it stays there until you want it out.

Charlie