[AT] Neat jack idea

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Jan 13 10:51:55 PST 2008

What you all are saying, is exactly the problems I have experienced with the
one I have.  I use it for one purpose -- pulling T-posts.  I can "keep it in
control" with that sort of operation, and the price was less than the device
specifically built for that purpose.  I haven't been whacked in the head
with it, but I have had my hand caught and bloodied when the jack decided to
do something on its own.  What I really don't like about the jack is that
under the right conditions, it will go into a free-fall situation.   ---
Not a good thing.

Larry