[AT] OT Chevy engine ID?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Jan 13 09:37:36 PST 2008

There's nothing wrong with a good old quadrajet in my opinion.  If you could
find one that was on a big block motor it would probably do a good job for
you.  I've got a q-jet on the 454 in my boat and it works well. (well it was
working well when I stopped running the boat a few years ago).   For a while
Edelbrock was making a Q-jet replacement that was very reasonably priced.
I was intending to buy one of them at some point but I checked their web
site a month or so back and they don't make it any more.

Charlie