[AT] Neat jack idea

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Jan 13 06:17:20 PST 2008

A pinned on jack will stay put, though, without much worry about it
slipping off or tipping.  My trailer has mounts and jacks on the rear
corners for loading purposes.  Also, you have the jack with you in plain
sight and not buried under a bunch of stuff in the pickup.  Of course
you could make a rack on the trailer for the handiman if you were more
organized than me.

I like the idea.  Very simple and not expensive.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA