[AT] OT Chevy engine ID?

Mike msm10301 at juno.com
Fri Jan 11 13:31:43 PST 2008

Holy Crap, whose job was it to keep the tank full?

-- "Snelling, Wayne K" <wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu> wrote:
Charlie: Sounds like the same Chevy 427 and 454 engines we used on
irrigation pumps when corn was our main crop. We ran them 24-7 for about
3 months just off full throttle so the vacuum  gauge held around 8--kept
from burning up the valves at that point. Strong engines--good hotrod
material but that is off-subject!

Wayne Snelling
Assistant Professor
Computer Information Systems