[AT] Assembly Lube?

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 23:14:34 PST 2008

Cam lobes are pretty critical in my view.  I use a molybdenum sulfide
grease on pretty much everything except the cylinder bores and
rings.  The bores, rings, wrist pins just get regular lube oil.  I
learned about the cam lobes the hard way -- lost two lobes when I
rebuilt my 1956 Ford V8 back in the 60s due to lack of initial lubrication.

Bob Holtzer