[AT] Assembly Lube?

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Thu Jan 10 19:53:40 PST 2008

I don't know the technical difference between way oil for machine tools,
chain and bar oil for chain saws, and your mixture.  It appears to me they
share the most important property... they're sticky enough to stay where you
put them.  I find the chain and barlube the handiest to find.  I do use the
special lube for the camshaft but I don't know if it's necessary.

George Willer