[AT] Assembly Lube?

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Thu Jan 10 21:25:01 PST 2008

 When I rebuilt the 454 in my '73 Chevy, I primed the engine with a
distributor with the teeth removed where the cam drives it and clean up
the top so it can be driven with a ½" drill motor.  Ran it long enough so
it had oil to all the rockers.  Had instant oil pressure on start up.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA