[AT] Hand Crank Pin

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Thu Jan 10 18:19:41 PST 2008

I was checking out the Clark Airborne crawler the other day.  I put
the hand crank in it's slot and gave it a tug, nothing.  So I put a
foot on it and I'm pretty sure it moved about 1/8th of a turn :-)  So
a few days later I tried again.  But, this time I went a little too
far.  I stood on the crank.  Ok, I kind of jumped on the crank.  Well
as you can guess something gave.  Luckily it was only the pin in the
end of the crank handle.  Now for my question, what do I use to
replace that pin and how is it locked into the crank?
Thanks.
Keith

Keith Kinney
kkinney at herculesengines.com