[AT] country disc well grounded

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:12:42 PST 2008

Yall have this little disc oversized from the pics. It is just a bit larger
than a mule disc, afterwhile I while go down and measure it for real. I
think it will fit in the pickup bed ok.
And like Dudley was saying about the setting angles to either roll to the
field or set to cut, its mechanisim is similiar just not all there. I think
IHC as mfg. is out because of the #s are not followed by an R1 ect. As far
as paint there is no factory paint that I can see anywheres. May find some
under a bolt or other protected place.
Anyways I will go look at it better and let you know what I find.
Thanks again for everyones ideas and input, I know it`s not a tractor. But I
think it was made for one ?

Kevin
PS > I think the SC Farmall would walk this in 3rd gear but it would not
cover the wheel tracks :-)