[AJD] Antique-johndeere Digest, Vol 45, Issue 4

Terry terry at watsonbrickson.com
Tue Jan 8 12:13:33 PST 2008

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy Bogdan [mailto:tbogdan1 at earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 1:27 PM
To: Antique John Deere mailing list
Subject: Re: [AJD] Antique-johndeere Digest, Vol 45, Issue 4

I think YOU are the pain in the ass, not to mention a Braggart.  Everytime
you've posted something it's been negative, don't let the door hit you on
you yellow and green ass on the way out.

Sorry to the rest of you folks, I'm a little riled up today, 65 degrees in
January . . . don't know how to behave ;-)

Farmer Troy