[AT] country disc well grounded

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:51:42 PST 2008

Thank yall for the disc info, it sure looks like a cub disc in size. The
cows were interested in  if it was eatable since the only thing I take in
there on regular visits is feed or hay. I hope they dont eat it  before I
get a chance to hitch up to the Cub and try some cultidiscing, Cub has
cultivators on it since tobacco days and needs running bad. I had to rescue
it from going to china, it was awful close to the torch when I found it.
I wonder what JD tractor that disc was made for ? an H, L  ?

Kevin