[AT] Spam> Re: OT - Satellite Internet

Mike msm10301 at juno.com
Sun Jan 6 17:07:49 PST 2008

Hi George,
How do you like your Internet phone service? I've been thinking about switching, since our phone line has a crackle that AT&T can't seem to find,(it's on their side of the NIC box). If I bundle my services, I think I can save a fair amount of money each month.

Mike

-- "George Willer" <gwill at gwill.net> wrote:
I spent several years trying to find why the phone company wouldn't sell me
DSL.  Stupid on their part since I'm not very remote as they claimed and
could be easily served.  They insisted I was over 7 miles away as if I
didn't know we're 1.8 miles from their CO.  I knew cable was even less
likely but I answered one of their promotional ads and to my surprise they
spent several thousand extending cable service to me!!!  I became a customer
right away for internet, phone, and TV.  I told the phone co where they
could shove their crappy wires.

Even though it seems like a remote possibility give cable a shot at it.
They seem to want the business.  :-)  Road runner is fastest of all and
seems to be trouble free.

George Willer