[AT] Some ads from the 1/5 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 6 10:34:29 PST 2008

You can't always blame the seller's ignorance - the submissions to
"Mailbox Markets" have to be hand written on a form that is printed in
the paper. Then they are keyed in by clerks, so many of the errors can
be attributed to either poor handwriting by the seller or poor typing
ability on the part of the clerks.  Or both.

Of course I still see ads for "Ford 8 end" and things like that, which
do reflect the seller's ignorance. :-)

Mike