[AT] OT - Satellite Internet

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Jan 6 09:58:44 PST 2008

If you are interested in agriculture, you might want to check out
AgriStar.net. Like all others, they re-sell Hughes services but the add a
lot of farmer-related perks to the package.  Their support center is in
Minnesota.  www.agristar.net  Roger Welsch has been on this for over a year
and has only had a few minor issues.

Dick