[AT] OT - Satellite Internet

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 06:04:10 PST 2008

I used WildBlue for 10 months.  The telco said DSL would "never" be
available here, so when WildBlue was, I subscribed.  It was much better than
dialup, but for some things, I still had to drive in for support issues.
Last month, telco sent info that DSL was now available, so I've switched.

If anyone wants some slightly used WildBlue equipment, it's for sale.  ($100
+ shipping cost) I don't know how the transfer would work, there would have
to be subscriptions available in your area.  Also, I would use new cable.