[AT] OT - Satellite Internet

Clint D driggars at wildblue.net
Sat Jan 5 20:18:43 PST 2008

Warren

I use Wildblue.com Satellite for my Internet, it does real well unless
there are big Thunder Storms south of me, other than that I have no
problems.

I believe that Dish and Direct offers the service as well now.

I friend of mine up the road, he finally got wire less Internet and he
says he is glad he did.

Clint