[AT] Now: PTO to Trailer

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Jan 3 20:33:24 PST 2008

--On Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:11 PM -0600 oldiron62 at gmail.com wrote:

> [...]

	If the tractor was not started moving by the tractor being in gear I would
think the trailer wheels would do a lot of slipping unless it was somewhat
loaded. I have had a couple of pick-up rear end trailers (still have a
small one) and there is not a lot of weight there. The cab, transmission,
driver (some of us more than others) etc. all add a good bit of weight to
the rear axle of a pick-up truck.

	If the unit has lights it will want a ground...   ;-)

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA