[AT] Now: PTO to Trailer

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Jan 3 15:01:22 PST 2008

Most of the old tractors I have run start to get loaded up going up a slight
grade in their own road gear.  Add the weight of a wagon and the load of the
pto/truck axle drive train and I don't believe the tractor engines had
enough power to push the rig much over 15 mph or so.  Just a guess.

Charlie