[Farmall] Help with snow plow adjustment

Jerry Kleehammer sheenajk at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 3 11:03:59 PST 2008

Carol and I go to St. Roses church and I hang out at Kirkwoods Fuel. I stop
there 3 or 4 time a week for coffee around 900 amto 930. I drive a ford F250
4x4 with a cap on it.Champagne color. I live at 1240 York St, corner of
Corby Rd. We will be out of town till the 19th. Would like to meet you.
Jerry PS Your name sound like I have heard it some where.