[AT] Adding electric starter /SIAM

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:59:31 PST 2008

> 24. Re: Adding electric starter (Larry D Goss)> > Message: 24> Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 23:39:47 -0600> From: "Larry D Goss" <rlgoss at evansville.net>> Subject: Re: [AT] Adding electric starter> To: "Antique tractor email discussion group"> <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>> Message-ID: <037801c84dcb$0fdc8830$bc1887d8 at VALUED9133F4FA>> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";> reply-type=original> We took notes on the games they were running at SIAM in the Garden Tractor > Rodeo that was going on during the Garden Tractor Pulls last year and this > summer we may enter ourselves to see how we can do. Ed plans on coming up > from Georgia again. I think Kevin is coming from New York, and there > probably will be some other Power King collectors show up as well. It's a > bit early in the season for these guys to make up their minds about > attending particular shows. :-)
Larry, you guys should have brought the PKs on up.  I had my Gard'n Mast'r there and had a great time.  In some ways the games are even more fun with the little tractors than the big ones.  If I can arrange it, I want to take the Huber up to the Tractor Rodeo on Saturday this year.  The tough thing to do is classify a Clarke dozer.  Is it a garden tractor or full-size?  Either way it would be a lot of fun in the log drag event.