[AT] Now: PTO to Trailer

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:23:22 PST 2008

Hi
As I said earlier, I had a great uncle that drove an F?? back from Wisconsin
during the 30's using this method .. I am sure he would have to wait until
some good 'sand' roads before going much above an idle ...I had heard him
tell about it when I was a teenager, by the time I was really interested, he
had passed, so the particular are lost to me. ... better have that front end
aligned haha

Paul Waugh